Work for Us
It is an exciting time to be at the Kirana Education family, as we continue to grow there are a variety of roles that are immediately available around Australia for our subsidiary brand Kirana Colleges.
- Online Early Childhood Education and Care trainer and Assessor
- Online Individual Support, Ageing and Disability trainer and Assessor
- Curriculum Development Administrator/Data Entry
- Campus Support Officer
- Aged Care/Community Services Trainer and Assessor
- Course and Careers Advisor
- Student Support Officer
- Social Media Marketing Trainer and Assessor
- International Campus Support Officer
- International Recruitment Manager
- Training Manager/Trainer and Assessor
- Warehousing Trainer and Assessor
If you believe that you can contribute to helping us change the world in any of these roles then we’d be delighted to hear from you. You’re welcome to submit your CV and application letter in response to any particular role or if you believe that what you’ve got to offer is so compelling that you’re not willing to wait to see the right role available then you’re welcome to call us direct on 1300 885 791 or submit your CV and application now. In your introductory letter please outline your abilities and skills, your passions, hopes and expectations, and where and how you believe that you can make a difference and contribute towards changing the world. We can’t promise everyone a job but we do promise that every application received with an introductory letter will be responded to. Unfortunately, any CVs not accompanied by this letter will not receive any response and will not be considered for a position. Apply now. Please only submit PDF documents.